Info. Security Analyst
Support USAG-Wiesbaden ISSM:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience
8-10 years of related experience in Cybersecurity administration.
1. CISSP (or associate) certification required.
2. Two or more years direct C&A/A&A experience required.
3. This position may occasionally require some physical activity; lifting objects; bending; crouching down (i.e. to troubleshoot equipment); and long periods of sitting.
4. Must be approved for German TESA.
5. ITIL Foundation required within 90 days of hire.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter