**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core hrs. 8-430 (start time negotiable, work days Tues, Wed, & Thurs) POC for all the contracts in the Directorate, with responsibility to coordinate and reconcile contractor clearance list. Manage and report status to include statistics for clearance lists and clean up efforts. Gather metrics that will be used for budget planning purposes. Required to access and pull data from Customers Accounting Database and run reports. Required to create and update Excel spreadsheets and sort data by organizations. Responsible for defining and implementing repeatable processes. Process appropriate paperwork to clean up and refine clearance list. Responsible for identification of contracts that have recently ended. Meet with COs, COTRs, and Contract Security to resolve issues. Participate in working groups, follow up on actions/tasks. Research status of clearances to verify if a clearance is active/needed/canceled.
Ideal candidate is a self starter who is able to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision. Should be able to work well under pressure, show initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Should have the ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making as well as discretion and effective written and oral communication skills is required. Will perform registrar function, provide administrative support in training environment. Assist in distributing course materials and creating and processing course credits for all students. Will provide VIP visitor support. Proven ability to focus on detail and respond quickly/accurately to requests and changing requirements. Experience with and considerable knowledge of Word, Excel and customer training, supply and communication systems.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.