**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
8 hour workday, core hours 9am-3pm. Familiarity with Sponsors administrative business activities is required. Familiarity with Sponsors Computer Environment and various applications. (Access Request System, Corporate Action Tool). Should possess well honed MS-Office Suite skills to include Outlook. Must have well honed customer service skills with a calming demeanor. Able to lift 20-40 ob (receiving office supplies). Occasional travel to other building that house Department equities (Chantilly). Proficient using time-sheets, travel, purchasing systems, cables, and access requests. Requires familiarity with commercial software -MS Office, Adobe, etc. Position requires experience/familiarity with office equipment (printers, facsimile, document senders, and shredder.) Day-to day calendar management of Branch principles. Schedule and de-conflict calendars. Prioritize appointments, completing vouchers, and networking throughout the area of assignment to coordinate tasks. Will monitor Principles phones, to screen their calls and vet unexpected visitors. Develop and maintain internal suspense system to track action items and generate reminders. Manage office supplies. Make government van maintenance arrangements and control scheduling of its shared use. Coordinate with facilities and logistics on equipment delivery. Responsible for check-in/out of personnel. Vault custodian. Time and attendance administrator. Pass clearances. Access Request. Represent Branch management interests in meetings. Prepare conference room and VTC for bi-weekly staff meetings. Collect/disseminate meeting minutes and track actions. Draft routine correspondence on behalf of the supported officers. Proof and format written work of others. Develop/create SOPs. Support CoS with office moves. POC for Branch equipment maintenance , installations, upgrades, service outages. Responsible for CONUS travel arrangements and complete vouchers.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.