Virtual Training Specialist (Small Arms Weapons Instructor) Personnel:
• Minimum Education Requirement Associate degree. Two years basic marksmanship experience may substitute for academic degree.
• Special Skills/Qualifications Required: Military Instructor Training Course or civilian equivalent required.
• Minimal Background/Experience Required: Have knowledge of basic marksmanship training principles. The Contractor shall ensure Contractor personnel are trained in weapons inventory and accountability procedures as outlined in applicable 700 -series Army regulations.
• Additional Desired Qualifications/Experience: Instructor experience using virtual simulations. Skilled in the function and use of weapons: M9 Beretta pistol, M4 carbine, M16 rifle, M240 machine gun, M249 squad automatic weapon, Mark 19 grenade launcher, M2 50 caliber machine gun, and AT4 light anti-tank weapon. Military Combat Arms and/or Special Operations Forces experience highly desired.
• Security Clearance: Secret clearance.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Associates degree or equivalent in education and experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.