1. Perform a variety of program, administrative, logistics and analytical tasks in support of an airborne electronics system; works under general supervision;
2. Monitor tasks to meet project financial requirements for assigned programs.
3. Analyzes standard contractual documents. Monitor and report performance to ensure that contractual, cost and scheduled objectives are met.
4. Interact with customers to ensure conformance to customer requirements. Effective communication skill a must.
5. Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participate in special projects as required.
7. Perform additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of experience. Experience in technically orientated International Security Assistance Aviation Related Programs and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Case logistics.
Naval aviation maintenance experience a plus. Microsoft Office applications such as Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook experience required.
Experience with US Government Contract process, administration and tracking is desired.
Must hold a DoD Secret Clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS