Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet project requirements for assigned program.
3. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
4. May perform business development activities.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
6. Will cross-train to learn other program management activities.
7. Will review resumes for contract labor category assignments for both Key and Non-Key positions.
8. Will be responsible for purchasing ODC and Material requirements using a P-Card. Must comply with company policies, procedures and reporting requirements.
Bachelors Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS