Supports the NATEC LEM full filing logistics technical data requirements for PMA-299 FMS H-60 programs, providing publication up-dates, development of the countries FDRL, and maintaining the Tech Data repository in in the NATEC TMAPS system.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences may be substituted for two (2) years of professional experience. Two (2) years of experience in field related areas may be substituted for one (1) year of college.
A minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience in the fields of logistics support, technical support and/or operations analysis is required. The candidates experience shall demonstrate the ability to work independently in analyzing a wide variety of weapons system program areas.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS