**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs various advanced administrative and secretarial duties in support of a company or customer executive. Typically supports executive(s) at the VP level.
Manage the workflow of continuously changing priorities, schedules, and action items for Chief and Deputy Chief. Answer phone calls, receive visitors, and maintain appointment calendars while resolving conflicts using discretion, forethought, and tactfulness. Present clear and concise information in both written and verbal formats, to include creating and responding to administrative correspondences, assisting with preparation of informational briefings to various audiences, and maintaining internal communications media. Coordinate travel plans for the Chief and Deputy Chief to ensure travel arrangements are prepared and communicated ahead of the anticipated travel and that all necessary travel documents are obtained in advance. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while juggling competing priorities from different principles. Knowledge of Sponsor's travel system, hiring process, and access systems desired. Core hours: 8:00-4:00.
1. Prepares and types correspondence, reports, presentation materials, and memoranda, usually of a confidential nature.
2. Answers and screens telephone calls and responds to routine inquiries.
3. Prepares and maintains files and other records.
4. Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
5. May take dictation and transcribe notes.
6. Processes expense reports.
7. Creates spreadsheets and maintains databases.
8. May provide work leadership to less-experienced administrative staff.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.