Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
May need to travel to McLean for training; Track completion of travel docs; Provide updated status of Travel Docs processes/follow up with customers to notify of processing milestones/delays final delivery; Capable of de-conflicting competing priorities and applying critical thinking to address problems; Utilize excel, share point sites and other databases to track approval of travel/validate documentation received to support travel; Program POC/must demonstrate professional and calm manner; Advise management of challenging issues in a timely manner; Triage incoming requests and assert critical thinking for appropriate action to support travelers; Maintain awareness of changing regulatory requirements; Assist with creation/updating docs to train colleagues to ease transition; Develop SOPs, Help Guides/How To Guides
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS