Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
The NMCC PgM will be responsible for the performance of the work in support of the NMCC No-Fail mission. Candidate must have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and at least 10 years of experience in Command Center operations, and Nuclear Command and Control systems O&M (e.g., intelligence systems, conferencing policies). TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-50 million.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Candidate must have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and at least 10 years of experience in Command Center operations, and Nuclear Command and Control systems O&M (e.g., intelligence systems, conferencing policies). TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED.
10-12 years of related program management experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#argt #isdcj #dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS