Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Provide Direct IT support to USAICoE Command and subordinate organizations, as it pertains to mission systems. The required services resolve software and hardware problems within USAICOE facilities. These services include all systems and specific entities as identified under the USAICoE G6 area of responsibility and any additional systems installed during this period of performance. The Subcontractor shall provide services to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain IT assets such as computers, thin clients, printers and other hardware such as:
Recommend multi-user hardware and software that meets common user requirements, IAW USAICoE, G6 configuration management model.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Personal Security Clearance: TS/SCI
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS