The candidate will work onsite at the Surface Warfare Officers School in Newport, RI, The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of assigned functional areas to coordinate and manage the development and maintenance of curricula and to ensure schedules and standards are met.
Responsibilities may also include individual production work, such as test development or course updates.
1. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
2. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
3. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
4. Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
5. Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
6. Develops flow diagrams and storyboards.
7. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
8. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Education or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience as a curriculum designer or developer.
2. Master's Degree preferred
Excellent written communication skills are a requirement of employment.
Candidate must be a US citizen with an active Security clearance.
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS