Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Assists in developing plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitoring tasks, to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Assists senior personnel in establishing and defining program requirements.
4. Monitors progress of program requirements.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May assist in business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
Recent experience supporting shipboard modernization projects.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS