**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Research Support personnel are responsible for the processing and status documenting of security background investigation requests from military; civilian and industrial sources. Tasks include:
f. Maintain confidentiality of assets and information pertaining to personnel security
g. Able to learn various databases in order to perform research support tasks
This position is measured by customer-directed metrics that must be maintained by each individual in the position. Comprehensive training is provided and generally milestones need to be reached prior to moving to the next stage of training. Progress during training is reviewed on a regular basis by the trainer/management team and communicated to the employee. It is anticipated that employees will be able to successfully and competently perform most functions of their role within a 6-8 week time period, with minimal errors.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
Benefits of this Position:
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS