2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
- CCNA or equivalent certification required
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II required
- Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of network operations
- Good communications skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Can effectively deliver training; possess good consulting skills
- Must be able to evaluate network performance and interact with users to solve complex problem
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand network evaluation criteria and be exact in assessments
- Must closely follow network protocols and methodology
- CCNP or equivalent certification preferred
- Military experience preferred
- May be required to provide clear and effective direction to less experienced staff
- May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#cjpost #dpost #arma