1. Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
2. May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
3. May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
4. May perform basic systems and/or software testing.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline, graduating in 2019 or 2020
2. Related engineering experience
3. Military experience in SONAR or RADAR would substitute
0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.