Develops, organizes, and conducts training on AN/SPQ-9B Air and Surface Search Radar, AN/SPS-48E/G and or A/N SPS-49 Air Search Radars, in support of SSDS combat system for Fleet sailors serving in SSDS Platforms.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
AN/SPQ-9B Radar Technician (NEC FC V40A or Legacy FC 1326) and/or AN/SPS-48E/G Search Radar Technician (NEC FC V22A, V09B or Legacy FC 1140, 1575) and/or Radar AN/SPS-49A(V) Technician (NEC FC V28B, V99A or Legacy FC 9610, 1510)
5 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs in support of Navy Combat Systems. Must have three years experience with Nato Sea Sparrow and or RAM combined with a minimum of 1 year experience in Navy Training environment.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS