General Dynamics is immediately seeking a proficient Navy Spy Radar Trainer/ Technician to train fleet sailors.
Job Responsibilities: Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for Fleet Fire control personnel (Fleet RSC's) and the supporting BMD capable SPY radar system.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives specifically technical systems training for the RSC and supporting SPY radar system.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
REQUIRED: AEGIS BMD equipped ship experience
AEGIS Radar System (SPY-1) Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) 3.6 Technician (NEC FCA V13A or Legacy FC 1113)
AEGIS Radar System (SPY-1) Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) 4.X Technician (NEC FCA V04A or Legacy FC 1093)
AEGIS AN/SPY-1 Radar System Baseline 9C BMD 5.0 Technician (NEC FCA V70A or Legacy FC 1387)
DESIRED: Navy Instructor NEC 805A or Legacy 9502.
3-5 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs. 4-5 years of Fleet-shipboard operational experience as Radar System Controller (RSC) on BMD capable Platform: would prefer baseline 9 Platform. 3-5 Years’ experience as CSTT technical and tactical member in support of RSC watch station and SPY radar system is desired.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS