**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Serve as recorder of action items and tasks, and follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner. Create/cancel meeting invites, secure conference rooms as needed, and assist with planning of Tech Mondays and conferences as requested. Provide support for staff continuing education requirements, and become primary POC for requirements to support continuing education needs. Assist in development of internal training seminars and conferences. Support recruiting with housing, travel advances, and travel reimbursements. Previous Sponsor travel experience preferred but will train willing individual. Review training requirements and apply strategic thinking to assist when training objectives may not meet deadlines. Basic spreadsheet manipulation to include data entry and organization. Other ad hoc administrative duties as needed. Strong verbal and written communication skills to include use of proper grammar and punctuation. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS