- Must have a Top Secret-SCI security clearance or be SCI eligible
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages & templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, forms authentication, and security groups.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience developing custom farm solutions, sandbox solutions, and apps for SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016
- Customer service skills including the ability to meet goals in a timely manner, action-oriented, take ownership, manage time and work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and InfoPath Forms Services.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and listening skills must complement product knowledge and enable the applicant to provide clear instruction and assistance in person, over the phone or via email
- Professional behavior and characteristics are critical and required
- Able to work with users with varying technical backgrounds in a complex work environment
- 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Products.
- Technical experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 and SQL 2014/2016
- Strong MS platform knowledge and skills
#dpost #cjpost #ARMA
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.