Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Location: McLean, VA
Core hours: 9a.m. - 5p.m. (can start as early as 7a.m. - Flex schedule is a possibility)
Candidate will organize/direct the daily Front Office work flow in an independent manner
Candidate will manage calendar schedules for both Directory and Deputy Director
Candidate must schedule meetings, set up VTC, and create meeting agenda
Candidate will create/update office phone cards
Candidate will assist with creation of SOP's
Candidate must have database experience and must be willing to provide coverage for other offices as needed
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
1-3 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS