**Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
- 2 - 5 years of related experience in physical security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry
- Practical experience performing physical security inspections;
- Experience in completing Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC), Emergency Action Plans, and Facility Accreditations processes;
- Practical experience in managing a physical security program compliant with ICD 705 and applicable regulations for a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF);
- Experience with all aspects of IC directives, pertaining to TEMPEST, Telecommunications, physical intrusion detection and access control, and facility co-use;
- Experience with all aspects of classified media destruction; and
- Experience in developing applicable facility accreditation waivers, supporting documentation and making sure documents are properly maintained, and kept up to date.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Onsite Gym – get your workout in before work, during your lunch break, or at the end of the day
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.