Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
Provide end user support by answering and troubleshooting calls received by the Crane "Legacy" Help Desk Hours of operations are 0600 to 16:00 EST
Enter pertinent data on each call into the designated Help Desk application
Provide support by means of deploying, tracking, auditing and returns for mobile device service requests
Enter and maintain the mobile device data using the mobile device tracking system application
Receive and process all computer access forms and non-disclosure agreement forms
Provide end user support ticket logging for Corporate Systems
Update Total Workforce Management System
Serve as a Trusted Agent and/or PIN Control representative for SIPR and Alternate tokens
Provide support for the ordering and distribution of SIPR and other alternate tokens, including providing training to the end user
Assist in the out-processing of government employees for IT related items
Assist in the creating and deletion of RDT&E user and administrative accounts
Encode CAC badges for building access and assist in adding, modifying and deleting users from the building electronic access control system
Distribute landline telephones as requested
Maintain an accurate log of distributed landline telephones and mobile devices
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS