8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- GPO Management
- HBSS Administration
- VMWare Administration
- Application troubleshooting- Outlook; Word; Excel; Java; IE etc.
- Position will require on call support and occasional night and weekend work.
- Knowledge McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) server 5.x
- Knowledge of configuration and management of the Enterprise Level implementation/deployment of McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS) 5.x
- Knowledge of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)/Security Content Automation Protocol(SCAP) as they pertain to HBSS
- Support of HBSS and its components point products and specific requirements for DoD systems
- In-depth knowledge of DISA HBSS TASKORD/CTOs/OPORDs and other systems requirements
- Expertise in McAfee HBSS Reporting for proactive measures such as alerts and threat
- In-depth knowledge of McAfee E-Policy Server, McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise (VSE), McAfee HBSS Agent (Windows and Unix), McAfee Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS), McAfee Policy Auditor (PA), McAfee Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Rogue System Detection (RSD) and Asset Configuration and Compline module (ACCM
- Technical skills in the identification, managing, and remediation of McAfee HBSS vulnerabilities via ACAS and SCAP tool
- Troubleshooting of customers’ HBSS issues
As part of your role/function on the program; you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties; you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring; and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client; all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.