- 5 - 8 years of related experience in data security administration.
- Must possess IAM Level II Certification: GSLC (or) CISSP (or) CAP (or) CASP (or) CISM
- 5 years relevant experience and in-depth information system security knowledge/skills in the following areas:
- Practical experience performing information systems assessment and authorization (A&A) as defined in applicable DCID and ICD directives and guidance
- Practical experience performing the processes involved in developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance; Information Technology; and Information Management
- Practical experience utilizing risk management strategies for information technology solutions
- Technical understanding of emerging technologies and their implementation within Government system and network environments;
- Knowledge of information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance and integrity of state-of-the-art applications; communications systems; hardware; software; satellite control systems; and information processing systems
- Technical understanding of information technology systems; software; and networks
- Ability to effectively coordinate A&A activities of industry and Government information systems to meet acquisition milestone requirements
- Effective technical report and general correspondence writing ability
- Ability to manage and track systems or programs involved in the A&A process.
- Experience developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management;
- Experience working with a mixed skill level team to ensure that appropriate knowledge and skill transfer occurs.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Onsite Gym – get your workout in before work, during your lunch break, or at the end of the day
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon Company and Clearance Jobs Top 10 Government Contractor.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.