Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
1. Performs basic engineering work concerned with the design, evaluation, planning, testing and operation of electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems for commercial, government, military and/or scientific uses.
2. Performs various tests and documents results.
3. Provides assistance to higher-level engineers.
4. Gathers and correlates basic engineering data.
5. Populates data into Microsoft-based products.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or other related technical discipline.
0-2 years of related engineering experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS