Manages and directs the activities of multiple functional areas of construction.
2. Provides overall administrative and technical direction, enforces company and project policies, serves as main client interface, and insures project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
3. Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and manages project elements concerning, subcontracting, progress and delays.
4. Assures quality of task products and services, including participating in reviews, audits and site visits.
5. Reviews work orders, procurement requests, product specifications, technical instructions and facility requirements.
6. Assigns tasks to subordinate staff and evaluates performance.
7. Maintains all necessary documentation related to assigned tasks and projects.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
8-10 years of related construction experience, including supervisory experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS