Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
1. Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
1. 3-5 years of related inventory management experience
2. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
3. Must meet DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT level II (Security + or equivalent) within 90 days of hire for positions requiring elevated privileges and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire
4. Additional specific certifications may be required
5. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
6. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #BICES and #CJPOST
Software Powered by iCIMS