Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Location: McLean; Hours: Core (9-3). Experience drafting/vetting/submitting user stories that support development projects.
Draft/vet requirements providing all relevant information, oversee requirements tracking process, and facilitate meetings with stakeholders to help prioritize work to be completed, collaborate with team and stakeholders. Must have a knowledge of agile processes and requirements tools in use by customer. Knowledge of customer’s production systems a plus.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. Performs business development activities.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
8. Serves as a team or task leader.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
10-15 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS