Serve as a Training facilitator responsible for instructing, testing and certifying U.S. Army, Marine, Navy and civilian Unmanned Aircraft Systems operators in all aspects of Shadow TUAS Operators Course. Instructional subjects include Emergency Procedures, Flight Logic, Map to Video Correlation, Simulator Flights, and Flight Line Operations. Prepares and presents platform and hands-on instruction, development of instructional materials, to include exams, remedial and supplemental materials. Provide feedback to the student verbally and in writing of the student’s performance, grade the student’s work in accordance with Government provided references, procedures, and forms. Possess and maintain a Federal Aviation Administration Class III flight physical. Maintain currency in assigned UAS as well as maintain all requirements as defined in applicable Government manuals.
Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
Must be qualified in the Shadow 200 UAS with four years of experience and 200 flight hours.
Instructor Operator Course graduate or DES equivalent is desired. Shadow V2 qualification is highly desired.
Army instructor qualification is a plus.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS