Serve as the Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS) Quality Control Analyst. Primary responsibility is to assure the quality developed CATS meet contracted requirements and TRADOC Pamphlet 350-70-1. These duties include continuous process improvement; procedures for scheduling, conducting and documentation of inspection; discrepancy identification and correction; corrective action procedures to include procedures for addressing Government discovered non-conformances; procedures for root cause analysis to identify the root cause and root cause corrective action to prevent re-occurrence of discrepancies; procedures for trend analysis; procedures for collecting and addressing customer feedback/complaints. When requested provide the Government their quality control documentation. Assist the task lead in the development and execution of the overall CATS work plan to meet government objectives and deliverables. Maintain responsibility for the supervision, quality control, and completion of tasks assigned to each of the specific CoE Teams. Provide specific branch and functional area expertise to lead the effort to produce CATS. Employ the CATS development and provide feedback to the CATS developers to enhance process and product improvements.
Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
Bachelor’s Degree. Graduate of a military service school equivalent to Command and General Staff College, Warrant officer Senior Service Education or Senior Leader Course (Sergeant Majors Academy preferred).
8-10 years of related experience supporting military operations.
- 2 years of experience with emerging Army force structures, the AFORGEN, or Sustained Readiness Model concepts
- Experience with Army branch/proponent specific functional expertise relative developing and validating unit CATS for Active and Reserve Component units
- Required to learn DTMS CATS Develop Tool to develop and validate unit CATS for Active and Reserve Components; Preferred knowledge and experience utilizing the DTMS CATS Development Tool
- Experience with conducting unit training at the Company, Battalion, and Brigade levels
- Experience with AR 350-1, ADP and ADRP 7-0, TRADOC Regulation 350-70, and TRADOC Pam 350-70-1
-Knowledge of the CATS program, task-based strategy development, event menu matrix (EMM) development, and specified functional area expertise
- 10+ years of experience with Branch qualification in military planning, training, logistics, intelligence, force design, development, and combat development
- - Strong background in U.S. Army concepts/doctrine/operations/organizations/training and the Army War-fighting Functions
- Proficiency and demonstrated ability with Microsoft office products and use of the NIPRNet and SIPRNet
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS