Storage Field Technician Top Secret Clearance with SCI Orlando, FL
Support our nation’s warfighters and technology leaders with General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT). GDIT is looking for a candidate to provide onsite maintenance support on NetApp storage systems who will thrive in the stability of a large organization.
A Field Technician installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
1-3 years of directly related experience supporting engineering operations.
- Multipathing software, volume managers, file systems, and backup software.
- Backup and database applications and/or NetApp software (SnapDrive, SnapMirror, SnapManager).
- Data Ontap operating system and NetApp clustering.
- UNIX configuration, administration and technical support.
- Windows 2003 and above configuration, system administration and technical support.
- Fibre Channel HBA configuration and installation.
- NAS and/or SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure.
- Network Attached Storage protocols experience (NFS/CIFS/iSCSI) and related required protocols (DNS, NIS, and Active Directory)
- Network architectures including the roles of routers, and switches
- Microsoft Exchange
- Solid understanding of:
- RAID and storage systems
- NFS, the UNIX remote file sharing protocol
- CIFS, the Windows NT remote file sharing protocol
- Midrange to enterprise Quantum tape libraries.
- Skills desired are Storage, NetApp, SAN
- NetApp ASE3 Training is preferred, but it is not a requirement
Software Powered by iCIMS