Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to transport executives, officials or other personnel and visitors.
2. May act as a courier for sensitive documents.
3. May plan itineraries and make overnight or extended trips requiring irregular hours.
4. Oversees the appearance, operation, maintenance and servicing of the vehicle.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.
1-3 years of related driver or chauffeur experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#CJPOST #DPOST #ISDCJ #intellogsjobs
Software Powered by iCIMS