Stuttgart, Germany (Kelly Barracks)
The interpreter/translator is primarily responsible for interpreting and preparing translations between English and French. Certification in simultaneous translation is desirable.
Additional Duties include:
1. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
2. Disseminates products to various coalition networks utilizing tools provided on the US BICES program.
3. Works with local Foreign Disclosure Officers in getting products approved for further release if possible.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
5. Must possess and maintain a US Secret Clearance and be eligible for upgrade to TS/SCI.
6. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide.
7. Candidate must have Ordinary Resident Status for Germany, or be under their sponsor's SOFA Status.
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
2-5 years of related experience translation/interpretation experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#BICES #DPOST #ISDCJ #GDITRecruiter
Software Powered by iCIMS