Supports training and educational programs for Fleet sailors in support of Aegis Training and Readiness Center in Dahlgren Virginia.
1. Use of AIM II 5.0; AIM Content Planning Module (CPM); AIM Learning Objective (LO) Module; and NETC Course Development and Revision End-to-End Process.
2. Assist in the facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Workshops conducted for the purpose of identifying and validating job duties and tasks; as well as ascertaining numerous task attributes that are essential for developing learning objectives and curriculum.
3. Individual will record all data in CPM.
4. Assist with developing a Training Situation Analysis; Training Systems Analysis; and Front-End Analysis in order to maintain a life-cycle process comparing JDTA data to existing Course Training Task Lists (CTTL) and learning objectives to identify training gaps or deficiencies.
5. Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
6. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
7. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
8. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
9. Ensures integrity of task analysis; training requirements; training hierarchies; instructional materials; and evaluation plans.
10. Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
11. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
12. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
Bachelor's Degree (Arts or Sciences) preferred not required or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience totaling at least 3 years of experience in established training methods; techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training course and materials; and evaluating training programs.
1. Three (3) years of experience in established training methods; techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training courses and materials; and evaluating training programs.
2. Two (2) years of experience in instructional technology; i.e.; interactive courseware; PC-Simulation; Computer Assisted Instruction; video-tele training and computer-based training to determine best alternative for delivery of training
3. Three (3) years of experience working with Department of Defense (DoD) / Navy training programs; utilizing systematic process for training design and development.
4. Knowledge and experience of instructional development experience that includes developing both instructor-led and self-paced training.
5. Desire two (2) years of experience providing blended training system solutions; including blended delivery methods; and logistical solutions.
6. Desire two (2) years of instructional development / analysis experience in the Navy/DoD Training domain.
7. Intermediate level of knowledge of Navy/DoD processes and terminology.
8. Desire experience working with AIM CPM to create or update Navy course curriculum; including input of course control documentation. Experience should include working closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME's); analyzing instructional objectives; and organizing course materials in support of a Human Performance Requirements Review (HPPR) or Course Pilot.
9. Desire two (2) years of experience utilizing findings and recommendations from comprehensive evaluation studies of Navy training courses; including evaluation of instructor delivery; student achievement; alignment to Fleet requirements; and course curriculum; to develop effective solutions to training gaps with the goal of improved job performance.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS