Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives
2. Must have a strong technical background, and field experience
3. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives
4. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training
5. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
6. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness
7. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance
8. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities
9. May serve as a technical team or task lead
10. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies
11. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability
12. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
13. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success
14. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
16. Participates in special projects as required
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline.
Master's Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations
Instructor experience preferred, but not required
Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs
Expert knowledge of relevant technologies as required
Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills
Overseas travel preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS