Operate supply and inventory management system to track government furnished property and
contractor-acquired equipment and supplies. Apply the Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) to
maintain and manage: applicable SBS reports; Equipment Management program; MICAP
program; repair asset control system; Storage and Material Handling; Shelf-life management;
and Bench-stock. Manage GCS Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) Kits and purchases
of materials that includes necessary spares/bench stock. Provide items up to $2,500 as required to
perform the requirements with an estimated $200k annual budget.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS