This position serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), the task order-level Task Order Managers, Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned task(s), including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned task(s).
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS