Works as part of a team to provide military subject matter expertise to assigned programs.
1. Loads Combat System Baseline Computer Programs in a Combat System Laboratory environment for testing or training.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion.
3. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data.
4. Assists with the testing and development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs.
5. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
6. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical or military discipline, OR the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
GDIT requirements: 5-8 years of experience supporting military operations.
Contract Requirements: Two (2) years experience in loading and maintaining program/project documentation on AEGIS Combat Systems to include: Loading computer programs and equipment utilizing established procedures; verify system operations; setup and collect data recording/data extraction; document observed issues/problems while operating AEGIS combat system suites.
Must have and be able to maintain a DoD SECRET Clearance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS