Leads the activities of employees involved in production, assembly, or construction operations.
1. Leads the day-to-day workflow of subordinate production workers.
2. Reviews production schedules, material, and manpower resources.
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. Provides guidance and training to subordinate staff.
5. Performs advanced production tasks as needed.
6. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as floor inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
8. USNavy Shipboard experience, highly desired
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Associates Degree preferred.
8-10 years of related experience in mechanical production, assembly or construction.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS