Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task lead.
9. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS