Administer SharePoint 2010 Web pages; script; design; develop; codes within SharePoint Application. Maintain; deploy SharePoint web applications and websites. Modify SharePoint content as requested from the customer.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive; marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development; new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written; and then designs; codes; tests; debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design; development; testing; implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests; monitors test results; and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
Must have an current Security+ ce; and a computer environment certification within the SharePoint profession
2-5 years of related web design and/or web administration experience.
Must be willing to take a CI Poly at customer's request
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS