General Dynamics is seeking a Track Identification Coordinator (TIC) Trainer supporting CSCS DET San Diego.
Job Summary: Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for Fleet sailors supporting CSCS DET SDGO as Track Identification Coordinator (TIC) on a BMD capable platform utilizing Link 16: will be part of a team of trainers responsible for training Fleet sailors via SAGT and team trainers. Position is located in Naval base SDGO
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or Navy training and Fleet experience. ICO course graduate a plus. NEC 9502 is a plus
Must have a total of 5 years experience which includes 3 years of experience with the Link 16 as an operator with responsibility for teaching the applicable system or function task to others in an apprentice level training environment. Must have 1 year of experience as a trainer/instructor in a Navy Training Environment, to include curriculum maintenance, writing learning objectives, preparing test items, evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems. Must be capable of embarking ship and meeting required health requirements. Travel 10-20% of time.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS