Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
1. Performs data collection, analysis, interpretation and management duties.
2. Participates in the development of rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis.
3. Ensures the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
4. Consults with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
5. May be responsible for database design, administration, security, and maintenance.
6. Prepares presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
7. Provides data-related training to staff.
8. Coordinates with scientists and other technical experts to design and develop statistical analyses methodologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Statistics or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
0-2 years of related statistics/data analysis experience.
Software Powered by iCIMS