General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking an Insider Threat System Analyst. Insider Threat Analysts conduct threat analysis, provide assessments of threat and vulnerabilities, produce investigative leads, uncover policy violations, assess risk posed by trusted insiders, oversee the data collection effort on the customer's networks using UAM tools, and manage & develop approved data analytics tools like Risk 360. These analysts also prepare and conduct tailored briefings and debriefings and conduct liaison with other agencies and organizations to collaborate on Program operations and lessons learned. Insider Threat Analysts access and integrate information from network monitoring tools and other sources to decipher underlying trends to uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes. They compile results into reports or analytical products as required. They prepare and present analysis, in the form of briefings and/or reports, to government leads and managers as required. Insider Threat Analysts perform proactive inquiries and collaborate with the customer's investigative entities, IC organizations, and Law Enforcement agencies/entities.
A successful candidate for this position will have experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, and counterespionage; working knowledge of Intelligence regulations and Intelligence oversight principles and understanding of geospatial-intelligence products, capabilities, and mission; publishing finished analysis with knowledge of DoD/Intelligence/law enforcement communities.
Additional responsibilities may include the following:
1. Participates in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding, and administration of relational databases.
2. Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
3. Coordinates new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
6. Tests designed applications.
7. Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
8. Stay current on vendors' best security practices in relation to organizational requirements.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
********** This role is not yet funded**********
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of related database analysis and/or administration experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #ISDCJ #Dpost