General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking a Manager, Security with the following experience:
1. Manages all aspects of the security function for a major Sector within a Division.
2. Ensures compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures.
3. Reviews and investigates non-compliance issues.
4. Supervises assigned staff, which may include subordinate Supervisors.
5. Advises assigned Security Officers as to current and changing security regulations.
6. Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures in coordination with government agencies and company management.
7. Ensures that security personnel are familiar with government regulations, including the DOD Industrial Security Manual and for the security of government classified documents.
8. Ensures an adequately trained security staff is present at company and site locations.
9. Coordinates activities with Headquarters Security Office as required.
10. Advises departments in the Sector regarding security regulations and procedures.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8 - 10 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in support of a U.S. Intelligence Community customer.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #ISDCJ #Dpost
Software Powered by iCIMS