Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs in support of training Fleet sailors to stand watch as CSC and CSOOW in support of Aegis Ashore. Will be a key part of team that trains, qualifies and certifies sailors to support Aegis Ashore sites. positionis located at Dam Neck VA.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or Navy training and experience. Looking for ideal candidate with Aegis Weapons Systems training combined with Radar Systems Controller training for a BMD capable baseline: Baseline 9 is ideal.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of Navy technical training programs. Seeking BMD capable platform Fleet experienced CSC with CSOOW qualification and 9502 NEC.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS