Experienced professional and/or technical personnel are essential for successful completion of the tasks under this task order. Personnel will possess the following qualifications (resumés are required):
- More than 5 years' experience training Army units with simulations and simulators in a collective (i.e., group) setting, Virtual Battle Space, VBS3.
- Five years' experience with exercise life cycle (ELC) concepts and milestones,
- Demonstrated experience with GFT and/or other gaming/gaming-related applications and the configuration, management and maintenance of those applications to include installation, configuration, and operation of existing and emerging Army Stimulation-to-command and control (C2) interfaces,
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving GFT/other gaming software, hardware, and network problems, real-time editing and backup/recovery of GFT/other gaming data elements,
- Demonstrated experience in reformatting and manipulating geographic information (GIS) source data for imagery,
- Demonstrated ability to maintain website and website content,
- Demonstrated ability to apply scripting language to augment and enhance behaviors; and to create simple functions in a client scripting language,
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate gaming application software to enhance artificial intelligence (AI) through scripting.
- Ability to communicate the technical requirements of the GFT to local simulation leadership, and assist the on-site government lead on all GFT technical and exercise preparation issues.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
The following qualifications/certifications are required to perform under this task order:
Expereince with Virtual Battle Space, VBS3.
• Information Assurance Technology Level 1 (IAT1) Baseline and Computing environment certifications. (Security +, Microsoft)
• Information Assurance Technology Level 2 (IAT2) Baseline and Computing Environment (CE) certifications. (Security +, Microsoft)
Current active secret security clearance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS