Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of PMA265 program management.
1. Performs a variety of program management and acquisition tasks in support of one or more IPTs within PMA265. PID and CDRL preparation of and routing for approval is required.
2. Plans and coordinates PPCs and other events. Documents planning information and actions in PMT.
3. Participates in establishing and defining program plan and acquisition requirements, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet requirements for assigned tasks.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met. Takes initiative to identify corrective action.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business related discipline.
Substitution of additional experience for either an AA/AS (+4 years)or for no degree (+8 Years) is available.
Four (4) years experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline with PID development and processing experience required; and included in the fours years, candidate must have two (2) years professional experience supporting major weapon systems and component development is required.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS