Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel.
1. Plans live, virtual, constructive, and gaming enablers for battalion through Joint Task Force events. Performs expert-level development and delivery of highly complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives required for live, virtual, constructive, and gaming of complex training and exercises.
3. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
4. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
5. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
6. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
7. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as technical team or task lead, and provide technical and training recommendations for improvements for future complex training.
9. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
1. Active Secret Clearance.
2. 10-15 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
3. MEL 4 desired (Command and General Staff College graduate).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the development and delivery of training programs.
2. Expert knowledge of relevant technologies.
3. Demonstrated effective presentation and communication skills.
4. Ability to serve as technical team or task lead.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS